Share article How to upload photos from Kodak EasyShare to Facebook: Kodak EasyShare cameras along with t ...
Kodak EasyShare cameras along with their default software called EasyShare as well include a variety of ways to quickly share photos as well as videos with family and friends. Not only can you email photos or videos to friends, print the photos but also can you directly upload photos or videos to social networking such as FaceBook Myspace, etc.
This post will tell you two methods to upload photos from Kodak Easyshare pocket camera to your Facebook. A point should be stress in advance, in order for the EasyShare program to create albums and post photos to Facebook, you must first link Facebook and EasyShare and give the program permission to access the Facebook account.
1. Connect Kodak EasyShare camera to your computer with USB
2. Turn on the camcorder, then wait for the Software Download dialog box to appear.
3. Download and install the software Kodak EasyShare on computer.
4. Disconnect the USB cable from camcorder and computer
5. Push the Share button located on the back of the EasyShare camera, then press the right or left arrow button to select photos you want to upload to Facebook.
6. Press the up or down arrow button to scroll through the available social networking sites, and among them select Facebook.
7. press OK to confirm the setting. Press the up or down arrow button again to choose Done, then press OK to confirm your photo selection.
8. Plug the camera and USB cable back into the computer and select the photos you chose to upload to Facebook
9. lick Save and wait for the EasyShare camera to send the photos to Facebook.
Check your Facebook profile to see the photo EasyShare uploaded
1. Plug the digital camera into the computer's USB port, or insert the camera's memory card into the computer's card reader
2. Launch the EasyShare application by clicking the Start menu, typing "EasyShare" and pressing Enter.
3. Highlight the photos you want to upload to Facebook in the My Collection window
4. Click the Facebook button at the top of the application window.
5. Type your email address and Facebook password when prompted to do so.
6. Click the Authorize button
7. Choose which album in which you want to upload the photos to or create a new album when the "Upload to Facebook" box appears.
8. Click the Upload button